Focusing on innovation throughout your education and beyond, the University of Wisconsin-Madison encourages you to think creatively as you develop into the leaders of tomorrow.
Programming & resources
- America invents: A simple guide to patent reform, part 1
- Patent basics for UW researchers (PowerPoint download)
- Additional resources from WARF
- Ideas notebooks: Keeping track of your ideas is as important as having them! An “ideas notebook” can help you in detailing your involvement in the progress of an invention. You can purchase the Computation Notebook by National Brand, which is available at The University Book Store.
- Wisconsin Entrepreneurial Bootcamp: This free program for graduate students and postdocs is an outstanding opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship from national leaders and network with the entrepreneurial community. Visit the Wisconsin Entrepreneurial Bootcamp website for further information.